Wednesday, October 5, 2011

No Tricks, Just Some Halloween Treats!



Today is my first day off since last Monday, ironically since my last post!  Last night, I told Oscar and Tedy that we didn't have to set the alarm, as we could sleep in.  Well, at 8:00 AM, there were little furry paws tapping me on the face!  Oh, well, at least I don't have to go anywhere today!


This is card was inspired by Becca at Amazing  Paper Grace.  She does such beautiful work.  I made a few changes, primarily using a different stamp set.  It's not as magnificent as hers, but I think it came out alright.  As a bonus, I got to use up some scraps of paper that I've had forever!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Justrite-Favorite Occasions Set
Paper:  Bazzill, K & Company, Heidi Grace Designs, Wasau
Misc:  Nestabilities, black rhinestone bling, Diamond Glaze, Copics, ribbon, pop up dots


Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment: