Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Goody Bags


I made these little goody bags for my Mom's knitting group that meets each Monday.  The tags were made using my favorite "Another Halloween In The Bag!" stamp.  I added some googly eyes and a pumpkin embellishment from K & Company.  The spider is a Martha Stewart Paper Punch, which I punched twice, folded one, and then glued it on top for a 3-D looked.  I spritzed a little glimmer mist on the spider.  I filled a medium sized glassine bag with some candy, and attached the tag with a little clothespin that was decoupaged with some matching paper.



Here is a close up of the tags:



Supplies:
Stamp:  Rubber Cottage-Another Halloween In The Bag
Ink:  Versafine
Paper:  K & Company, Recollections
Misc:  Glassine bags, candy, mini clothespins, Modge Podge, googly eyes, K & Company Pumkin Embellishments, ribbon pop up dots, spider paper punch, Glimmer Mist

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! Love that pop of green too. TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete