Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween Test Tube Treats


Here are some test tube treat holders that I have been working on.  I was recently promoted to trainer at my full time job, so my schedule has been all messed up.  I'm hoping that it will start to calm down now, and I can get back to my regular schedule and be able to get back to my regular crafty schedule!  I'm definitely going through withdrawal!

I made five of these treat holders, unfortunately, one did photograph well and somebody (we won't mention any names, Tedy) kept sitting in the picture, so I didn't get a good shot of the fifth one.

I used the template here for the instructions.  The test tubes are from Martha Stewart.  I decorated them with a variety of papers, some paper punches, and the Quickutz Cauldron.  I added some orange Stickles o the top of the cauldrons, but I had to do this twice, as somebody (Tedy) sat on them and I had to scrape orange glitter off her butt!  At least she is festive for fall season!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Savvy Stamps:  Have A Spooky Halloween
Paper:  Martha Stewart, Debbie Mumm, Bo Bunny, Recollections, Reminisce
Ink:  Memento, Versafine
Misc:  Test tubes, candy, bat paper punch, skull paper punch, button, skittles, Cricut Plantin School Book (star) Cricut Cartridge, DMC floss, Stickles, pop up dots, ribbon

Thanks for stopping by,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations