Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween Test Tube Treats


Here are some test tube treat holders that I have been working on.  I was recently promoted to trainer at my full time job, so my schedule has been all messed up.  I'm hoping that it will start to calm down now, and I can get back to my regular schedule and be able to get back to my regular crafty schedule!  I'm definitely going through withdrawal!

I made five of these treat holders, unfortunately, one did photograph well and somebody (we won't mention any names, Tedy) kept sitting in the picture, so I didn't get a good shot of the fifth one.

I used the template here for the instructions.  The test tubes are from Martha Stewart.  I decorated them with a variety of papers, some paper punches, and the Quickutz Cauldron.  I added some orange Stickles o the top of the cauldrons, but I had to do this twice, as somebody (Tedy) sat on them and I had to scrape orange glitter off her butt!  At least she is festive for fall season!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Savvy Stamps:  Have A Spooky Halloween
Paper:  Martha Stewart, Debbie Mumm, Bo Bunny, Recollections, Reminisce
Ink:  Memento, Versafine
Misc:  Test tubes, candy, bat paper punch, skull paper punch, button, skittles, Cricut Plantin School Book (star) Cricut Cartridge, DMC floss, Stickles, pop up dots, ribbon

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment