Monday, October 24, 2011

Vampire Candy Tubes


My sister gave me this huge plastic tube and asked if I could do something with it.  It's this ginormous acetate box.  Here is the tutorial on Splitcoast for the acetate box.  Well, it's been sitting in the corner of my closet for some time now, and I finally decided what I could make.  Using the same concept as the candy bar wrappers.  I made the heads and hair using the Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge and paper punches to make the faces.  The tags are made using JustRite Witch Way To The Treats Stamp Set, a paper punched pumpkin and Nestabilities.


Here is a close up:


Supplies:
Stamps:  JustRite-Witch Way To The Treats
Ink:  Versafine
Paper: K & Company, Recollections, Bazzill
Misc:  White gel pen, ribbon, acetate tube, stickles, pop up dots, paper punches, Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up, Stickles, candy, Crop-A-Dile

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment