Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Haunting Tag


I've been watching Paranormal Activity 1 and 2 today.  Now, I love scary movies, but these are actually scaring the living daylights out of me.  I had to turn the second one off just a few minutes ago because I knew what was coming!  It's almost to the end, but I just can't do it.  Maybe if it was still daylight, I could finish it, but no way!  I needed to do laundry, but the laundry room is on second floor of my apartment building, and I am NOT going outside!

I made this tag for a trick or treat bucket for my niece, Katie.  I'm going to mail it to her at school, so it will be a surprise!  In addition to some candy, I added a funny Bill Murray movie.  Not everyone in my family shares my passion for scary movies, though, I do wish one of them was here right now!

The bucket filled with goodies!

Supplies:
Stamp:  Savvy Stamps-Happy Haunting
Ink:  Versafine
Paper:  K & Company, Recollections, Papertrey Ink
Misc:  Nestabilities Tags, Papertrey Ink pinked square die, Martha Stewart bat punch, orange button, half orange pearls, half black pearls, K & Company Frog, pop up dots, ribbon, baker's twine

Thanks for stopping by,


or

No comments:

Post a Comment