Thursday, October 20, 2011

Halloween Candy House


Have you ever seen those little plastic houses at Michaels?  They are in the front of the store, with the different colored M & M's.  I decided to decorate one of Halloween. 



I made a pattern so I could wrap the cardstock around the house.  The roof is embossed with the Bubbles Cuttlebug Embossing folder.  The windows are made using the Papertrey Ink Stamp Set, Home Made.  I cut a little rectangle out of cardstock for the door.  The fence is the Martha Stewart Fence punch.  Then, I added a few Recollections embellishments and some paper punch pumpkins and it was done.  It would have been finished quicker, but I was watching a scary movie at the same time!

Here are a couple of different view of my little haunted house.




The best part, it's filled with candy corn!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink- Home Made
Ink:  Versafine
Paper:  Bazzill, Recollections, Bo Bunny, K & Company
Misc:  Plastic House, Cuttlebug Bubbles Embossing Folder, Recollections embellishments, pop up dots, paper punches, Martha Stewart fence punch, half orange pearl, candy corn, Scor-Tape

It's actually nice and cool today in Central Florida, down to 70 degrees, whoo hoo!  I have all of my windows open, I'm wearing long pants for the first time in 9 months, and I've finished two projects on my craft table!    Now, it's time to do some cleaning, then back to crafty time!

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments: