Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Bitty Bag & Tag



So, I'm in panic mode trying to get my gifts done.  Is everyone else going through the same thing?  I hope I'm not the only one!

I made this Holiday Bitty Bag & Tag for my stepmother for Christmas.  I used an old favorite stamp set, Polar Pals from Stampin' Up.  I stamped the little Eskimo girl onto kraft cardstock, then colored her in with a red and black Bic Marker.  Liquid Applique was applied to her fur cuffs.  She is popped up on a tag made from Nestabilities.  The designer paper I had in my scrap stash, so I don't know who it is from!  It's adorable paper, that's all I know!  I personalized the tag with her name and added a snowflake embellishment that I made with a few paper punches, a button, some baker's twine and a spritz of glitter.

Close up of the tag:




Dad and Judy love to watch movies, so in the Bitty Bag are two DVD's and a bag of candy to enjoy while watching the movies.  I decided to go "green" with my wrapping paper, so I cut open a paper sack and stamped it with Rubber Stampede Snowflakes stamp.  I made a matching tag for the candy bag and another kraft sack.  A clothespin was covered with a strip of the paper and a bow/button was hot glued on.

Contents of the Bitty Bag:

Supplies:
Stamps:  Stampin' Up-Polar Pals, Rubber Stampede-Snowflakes, Joann Fabrics-Alphabet
Ink:  Mememto, Versacolor, Tim Holtz Tea Dye
Paper:  Unknown designer paper, Recollections, Bazzill
Misc:  Clothespin, Bitty Bag, buttons, baker's twine, paper sacks, hot glue gun. pop up dots, white gel pen, Nestabilities, Liquid Applique, glitter spritz, Bic Pens

Well, one done and many more gifts to finish.......

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment