Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Hanukkah!


Happy 7th Night of Hanukkah! 

I made this card for my Mom.  It's hard to find cute Hanukkah stamps, or perhaps I'm not looking in the right places!  So, I decided to combine one of my favorite Pure Innocence stamps, Enjoy Every Moment, and a couple of Craft Smart Stamps from the Michaels $1 area.

I love the side step cards, so I used the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers.  It can be found here.  Since I couldn't find any cute Hanukkah paper either, I decided to use this cute cute snowflake paper from a Recollections paper stack.  My Hanukkah girl was colored with Copics and her dressed is paper pieced.  She is attached to a Martha Stewart tag with pop up dots.  The menorah medallion was made with a Craft Smart stamp, some Stickles, paper punches and a Martha Stewart doily.  I had a couple of Star of David Jolee by You embellishments from a few years ago.  A little ribbon, some pearls, and button completed my card.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Craft Smart-Menorah & Happy Hanukkah, My Favorite Things Pure Innocence-Enjoy Every Moment
Paper:  Recollections
Ink:  Versafine, Memento, CTMH
Misc:  Martha Stewart tag & doily, ribbon, button, half pearls, Copics, paper punches, Nesabilties, Jolee's by You Star of David, pop up dots, Stickles

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment