Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gift Card Tin



This is what Oscar and Tedy made for their Grandpa for Christmas this year.  Grandpa likes to buy Dremel Tools for his model railroad, and his favorite place to buy them as at Lowe's.  So, I picked up a Lowes gift card for them. 

To make the gift card holder, Oscar and Tedy took an empty International Delight Coffee Tin and covered it designer paper.  They added some ribbon, a paper punched holly sprig, and a Quickutz Reindeer.  They carefully stamped out Grandpa on a piece of ledger paper.


A little paper shred was put in the bottom of the tin.  Then we put Grandpa's favorite candy (tiny Snickers bars) in the tin and then nestled the gift card in the middle.  The lid was put on and a bow was tied around it.

I put the gift card tin in one of my Holiday Bitty Bags which I personalized and added a surprise for my Dad from me!



Supplies:
Stamps:  JoAnn Fabrics-Alphabet
Ink:  Versafine
Paper:  My Mind's Eye, Martha Stewart, Recollections, Bazzill
Misc:  Papertrey Ink Label Die, Reindeer Quickutz, paper punch, ribbon, paper shred, International Delight Coffee Tin, half red pearls, pop up dots, candy, gift card, ScorTape

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment