Thursday, December 22, 2011

Coffee Gift Card Holders


I bought some Starbucks Gift Cards for the kids and wanted to make a fancy gift card holder.  I had originally seen the idea July 2011 Cards Magazine on page 147.  It was made by Kim Hughes.  You can check out her blog Paper Hugs and Stamped Kisses.

I used my new Quickutz Hot Drink Die that I bought at our new Hobby Lobby here in Lakeland.  I also personalized the gift card holders with some alphabet beads.  After I finished the one I made for Joe, I laughed to myself as Joe is another word for coffee!  I'm sure that I'm the only one that thinks that's funny.....I'm a little sleep deprived and I just sucked an iced cappuccino down, so pardon my behavior!

I love snowman, so I thought I would make Jenny's just a little bit different than the ones for the boys.


Last but not least, one for Davey...


Supplies:
Paper:  My Mind's Eye, Recollections
Misc:  Ribbon, alphabet beads, baker's twine, buttons, Nestabilities, Quickutz Hot Drink Die, sewing machine, ScorTape

Thanks for stopping by,



3 comments: