Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday Bitty Bags


***Editor's Note:  Incorrect prices were listed in my Etsy Shop for the Holiday Bitty Bags.  I have edited the listings to reflect the lower price.***



I just finished up some Holiday Bitty Bags for the Winter Holiday Gift Giving Season.  These are great  little bags are perfect for packaging your holiday gifts and since they are fabric bags, they can be re-used and re-gifted! 


Each bag is approximately 8 X  9 1/2 inches.  The bottoms are gusseted, so they can pack a lot of goodies inside.  A handmade tag is tied onto the handles with space for you to personalize your gift bag.

Here is a sneak peak of one of the bags:


A close up of the matching tag:


I will be posting these in my Etsy Shop to click on over to get yours today!

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment