Monday, May 28, 2012

I "Heart" You


If you haven't bought the Paper Crafts Card Creations Volume 10 yet, you definitely need to go and get it!  There are tons of great cards, so many that I plan to case.  This one was inspired by Kayln Kepner, Button Birthday, on page 46.

I paper punched some hearts in two sizes.  They are attached with foam tape to the base of my card.  I didn't have the right amount/color of buttons to match my paper, so I used the Papertrey Ink Button Dies to make my own.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.

Supplies:
Stamp:  Stampin'Up-I Love You
Ink:  Tim Holtz, Stamps by Judith
Paper:  Bazzill, My Mind's Eye-Nostalgia
Misc:  Papertrey Ink Button Dies, foam tape, pinking shears, DMC floss, sewing machine

I hope everyone is having a safe Memorial Day.  God bless the Men and Women who have fought and died for our country, the Men and Women in our Armed Forces, our Veterans, and America.

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Great colours and patterns. I'm inspired!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete