Saturday, May 5, 2012

MFTWSC70 My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Club


Here is my entry for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Club.  You can find all the details, here.

The  sentiment is from My Favorite Things Big Greetings stamp set.  I hand cut the fish tail banners.   The flowers were made using Papertrey Ink Beautiful Blooms Dies, buttons, and a little tulle.  I cut the leaves free hand from some felt and then added some machine stitching to create the center vein.


To personalize my card, I just added some glitters letters from my stash.

Supplies:
Stamps:  My Favorite Things-Big Greetings
Ink:  Versafine
Paper:  Papertrey Ink, Cosmo Cricket, October Afternoon, Crate Paper
Misc:  Pop up dots, buttons, DMC floss, tulle, glitter letters, sewing machine, My Favorite Things Die-Namics Scallop Border.  Papertrey Ink Beautiful Blooms Flower Dies, felt, Nestabilities

Thanks for stopping by,




1 comment: