Monday, May 28, 2012

You Make My Heart Skip A Beat



This card is my entry for three different challenges!  This is the first time I've entered more than one challenge with a single card. 

The Challenges:


I love the Pure Innocence Stamps, I need all of them, but unfortunately I don't have them all yet (insert my whiny voice and pitiful face here).   This time I used the Jump For Joy stamp set. I stamped her, colored her with Copics and paper pieced her dress.  For the jump rope, I used some Baker's Twine.  This super sweet paper is from My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks Paper Pad.  For my fellow Red Sox fans, yes I sang our song and it was so good, so good, so good!  For the Catered Crop Recipe Swap, I used felt for the grass.  For the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge, I used the sketch.  For the Kraft Journal Make It Monday Emboss and Embellish, I embossed the kraft cardstock and the tiny kraft hearts with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.  The clouds were cut with the My Favorite Things Clouds Die-Namics.  The small hearts are from the Martha Stewart Confetti Heart Paper Punch.  I did lots of layering with foam tape and and a little machine stitching.



I need to go to bed soon, but game one of the East Finals Basketball game is on.  My Celtics are having a bit of a hard time, but it's only the first game and it's not over yet!  I have to get up at 5:00 AM tomorrow for a 7:00 AM doctor appointment, yuck!

Thanks for stopping by,


1 comment:

  1. LOL I LOVE that Baker's Twine jump rope! That is super cute Beth. Great paper piecing and I adore stitching on cards. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal and for playing in the recipe challenge at Catered Crop!

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations