Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Candy Tote


While I was surfing the paper craft blogosphere, I found this great tote tutorial on Mushi's blog. She has the cutest stuff. I decided to use the Great Impressions September stamps to make a unique halloween trick or treat candy tote.



The tutorial is available here on Mushi's blog. I used the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch and some rhinestones to embellish the witch's cauldron. It's hard to see, but I used glitter on their hair to make it look a little wiry.

Supplies:
Stamps: Great Impressions-Witches, Inky Antics-Sentiment
Paper: Bo Bunny, Recollections
Ink: Memento, Versafine
Misc: Crop-a-dile, paper punches, ribbon, clear acetate, rhinestones, copics, glitter


Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

3 comments:

  1. Could you please post the directions for the box that holds the acetate boxes...thank you...love your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a link to the tutorial on Mushi's Creative Inspiration Blog located under the picture of the inside of the tote. It's highlighted in green. Thank you so much!!**Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth! My dad (Dave) forwarded me your email link to your blog! So nice to have a fellow crafter and blogger in the family! Check me out over at www.melissasprojects.blogspot.com I have a blog devoted to all my little projects/hobbies. I used to sell Stampin Up, but now just love playing with it! I love your little gifts and cards...super awesome ideas!!

    ReplyDelete