Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Paper Punch Addiction Blog Hop


This my first ever blog hop. I'm not really sure what I'm doing, so please bear with me! Of course, I waited until the very last minute to make my project. I studied all of the paper punch art at Splitcoast and that is how I decided to make something fall themed. I'm really into lunch sacks right now, so I made this goody bag. The scarecrow and pumpkins are made from various punches. The fence is a yellow Sizzix die. I finished it off with a tea dyed clothespin. I hope you like it. My table is a mess with little bits of raffia EVERYWHERE!

Go on and check out what the extremely talented ladies participating have dreamed up. (Edit-I think I fixed it!) I know that I didn't do this right, I couldn't figure out how to paste the link list, so I did it the hard way. If you can't connect to the other blogs, go to Paper Punch Addiction, she has the list of all the participants. Sorry to make this so difficult, I really don't know what I'm doing!!

Paper Punch Addiction
Blinkin' Thinkin' & Inkin'
It’s A Stamp Thing
Kelli’s Korner
Northwest Stamper
Ink Paper Stamps
Gwen’s Paper Expressions
Stamping My Life Away
Gettin’ Crafty
Krafty Kate’s Kupboard
Brenda’s Stamping Corner
Beth-a-Palooza
Bonnie’s Creative Place
Craft Chaos

Supplies:
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, The Paper Company, Bo Bunny, Recollections
Misc: Raffia, lunch sack, clothespin, buttons, ribbon, paper punches, pop up dots, sizzix, fence die, white gel pen, black sharpie


Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

15 comments:

  1. great treat bag idea! I like the added handle to the lunch sack - very clever. Cute punch art as well! TFS (and you did fine for your first hop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scarecrow. He's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first words, Oh wow. Love, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute scarecrow! I too am on the hop (Gwen) where are the directions for making your project or the supply list? just a hint to help you out these are always a part of a blog hop post- LOVE this project dying to know how you made it so I can make one for my grandsons scrapbook page this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who cares if you don't know your way around the blog hop...you certainly know your way around a PUNCH! How darling...a must duplicate! Could you possibly post the directions for the scarecrow...please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You came up with a wonderful punch project, Beth.
    I think I am going to try to get the scarecrow on a topper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so proud of you. Of course, I am your Mom so why wouldn't I be. The bag is wonderful and I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job, you did good. I love you scarecrow. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is adorable, Love tht scarecrow and the clothespin is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous project. The scarecrow is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your scarecrow is so cute. The clothespin is such a nice detail. And Oscar is definitely bringing sexy back! Love your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your project! Your scarecrow is adorable! Love your clothespin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way too cute scarecrow and I love how you covered the clothespin. Great job?

    I'm following you now.
    Come on by my blog some time
    www.queenbeascraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete