Thursday, September 23, 2010

Paper Punch Addiction Blog Candy Contest

Even though I decided that I wasn't going to do anymore contests for awhile, I couldn't resist my new friend, Kim's, contest at Paper Punch Addiction. I've been feeling sorry for myself because I lost the last contests at Card Of The Week. I would like to thank everyone who continued to vote for me, even after the contest ended. So, when you look at the votes now, "I Won!".

So, while I had grandiose plans for this contest and the creation that I was going to make would make the most well respected "Goddesses" of the scrapbook world faint and utter in their last breath before losing consciousness, "This is absolute perfection, we can all stop now, nothing can top this!".

But, instead this is what I came up with. I tried to make a vampire with real vampire costume teeth. It looks more like Eddie Munster's mother cut his bangs too short (not like that ever happened to me!), and then his friends made fun of him and punched him in the mouth! It kind of reminds me of when my sister and I ran track in high school. We were always last, we said it was so that the other girls wouldn't feel bad for being slow! So, here is my project, so at least the other participants won't feel bad, mine is definitely the worse! Try not to laugh to loud, you don't want to scare your family and/or pets.



Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill, DCWV
Misc: Nestabilities, punches, pop up dots, black stickles, plastic vampire teeth, sticky strip


Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

2 comments:

  1. I think it's great! and just to show you, I'm going to add it to my picks tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Beth ~ He is FANG-TASTIC! He does look like Eddy Munster!! You did a great job with both your project AND your description ~ you made me smile!! ~ Judy

    ReplyDelete