Friday, September 17, 2010

Pumpkin Cupcakes



I bought this great book awhile ago, Paper Sculpt Sensation by Marion Elliot. She made these really cute cupcakes out of paper, so I decided to give them a try. Since I'm on a pumpkin paper punch kick right now, I thought I would make some halloween cupcakes. Every cupcake needs a box, so I made the box and embellished it with one of my button spiders. If you are interested in this book, I bought it at Michaels. It's definitely worth the investment.





Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill, Debbie Mumm
Misc: Sticky strip, stickles, pop up dots, clear acetate, button spiders, ribbon, coluzzle, nestabilities, crop-a-dile, crimper, candy, paper shred


Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

1 comment:

  1. Oh, totally cute. I thought it was darling even BEFORE I got to the picture of the candies inside. Now it's PERFECTLY darling. ;-)
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking dot com

    ReplyDelete