Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Harvest Card Set


Vintage Picnic is one of my favorite Papertrey Ink sets. While fall is officially here, it's still a thousand degrees here in Florida! One of the things I miss since I moved here from New England, is the fall. Not the cold and snow! I'm hoping that this fall inspired card set will bring on some cooler temperatures. The set includes six card with envelopes. I packaged it in a clear plastic bag and added a matching clothespin to hold it shut. It would make a really nice housewarming or a "just because" gift for a friend.




Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink-Vinatage Picnic
Ink: Versafine, Memento
Paper: Recollections, Debbie Mumm, Bazzill
Misc: Ribbon, copics, nestabilities, clothespin, button, dmc floss, black sharpie pen, leaf paper punch, pop up dots, half beads


Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment