Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Witch's Brew



Nichole Heady had this great tea bag holder card and matching envelope on her blog. You can see her post here. I decided to incorporate it with this great stamp from Great Impressions.





I colored the cauldron in solid, then added diamond glaze. Using my Martha Steward Dripping Goo punch, I cut out drippy goo from glitter card stock. Rhinestones were added to give the appearance of bubbles.

Not everyone likes hot tea, so I used the same stamped image to make a water bottle/drink mix cozy.





Supplies:
Stamps: Great Impressions-Instant Witch
Ink: Memento
Paper: Bazzill, DCWV, Recollections, Debbie Mumm
Misc: Copics, rhinestones, ribbon, drink mix, nestabilities, tea bags, water bottle, witch hat quickutz, pop up dots, brads, sticky strip, diamond glaze


I've finally figured out how to set up my feedburner on my blog so you can subscribe for e-mail updates. The link is on the top right hand corner. Many thanks to all of my loyal followers!

Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

1 comment:

  1. LOL, that is sooooo cute! I love the little gem bubbles! So cute!

    chanda stehlik
    www.onecraftymommy.com

    ReplyDelete