Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Birthday Medallion Gift Bag



I saw this great gift bag at Mona Pendelton's blog, Cupcake Creations. You can see it here.

I've been admiring the medallions in Michaels and really wanted to make one. I bought the cork board flowers at Michaels in the clearance section. This was used as the base. Then, I cut a long strip of paper 12 inches by 1 3/4 inches. On one side, I punched the border. Along the short side of the strip, I scored every 1/4 inch, then folded it accordion style. Bring both ends together and use sticky strip, or something strong like that, and attach. I adhered that to the cork board base. Using Nestabilities, half pearls, ribbon streamers, and a stamp from Dandelion Designs, I completed my medallion.



Supplies:
Stamps: Dandelion Designs-It's Your Birthday
Paper: Imaginisce, Bo Bunny, Recollections
Ink: Memento
Misc: Ribbon, button, half pearls, kraft gift bag, flower cork board, paper edger, pop up dots, dmc floss, sticky strip


Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment