Saturday, May 7, 2011

Tutorial for Pretty Parchment Paper Pockets

Here a few pictures of how I made the parchment paper pockets I made in this post. Unfortunately, the pictures I took didn't come out very well, so I substituted the parchment paper for a paper sack. They came out much clearer and came out just as well.

Cut the parchment paper 3 1/2 inches by 22 inches. Fold it in half.





Fold the bottom up about 3 inches to make pocket.



Sew along the long edges. This will complete the paper pocket. It will have the small pocket in the front and the large one in the back. Easy peasy mac and cheesy!

Now, if you like the paper bag version. I just used a small paper bag. I cut the bag in half, you will be able to make two pouches out of one bag.





Then down the side seam of the bag to make your strip.



Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment