Wednesday, May 11, 2011

From The Desk Of ...Hello Kitty



In the dollar sections of Michaels and Target, they have all of this cool Hello Kitty stuff. I decided to make some more desk sets using these goodies. The template comes from one of Lauren Meader's, My Timeless Templates. It is called "From The Desk Of". It can be purchased/download from Papertrey Ink.

The Hello Kitty head was made using the original Sizzix Hellow Kitty Face with Bow die. I cut it out twice and sandwiched pop up dots between the two layers.



Each desk set comes with four mini file folders,(that I cut with my Coluzzle), seven Hello Kitty pencils, a Hello Kitty eraser set, and a pink mini compartment box. The mini compartment box has a variety of paper clips, Hello Kitty stickers, tacks, a pink plastic mini clothespins.







Supplies:
Paper: Recollections, DCWV
Template: My Timeless Template-From the Desk Of
Misc: Sizzix, paper punches, coluzzle, pop up dots, Hello Kitty office/school supplies, scor tape


Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment: