Monday, May 23, 2011

Wishing You A Beautiful Butterfly Day Card

This is a quick card I made that I cased from Michelle Wooderson. She does the most beautiful cards.





I used one of my favorite sets from My Favorite Things, Framed Greetings, for my sentiment. It was a really simple card to make. I used my Die-Namics scalloped border that my Mom bought me for Mother's Day and the butterfly set that Oscar and Tedy bought me for Mother's Day. The little doily is from Martha Stewart. I just added a few rhinestones and button to complete the butterflies. I made a bag/envelope with a tiny clothespin with a complimentary butterfly to match. The edge of the bag was punched with the Fiskars border punch.




Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things-Framed Greetings
Ink: Versafine
Paper: Picket Fence Lilybee Design, DCWV, Bazzill
Misc: Die-Namics, rhinestones, doily, button, clothespin, modge podge, paper bag


Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment