Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day Nugget Tin

***(This the second post for today, scroll down to see the tutorial post for the Pretty Parchment Paper Pouches)***



Here is a quick nugget tin that I made for my Mom. I used the My Favorite Things Dienamics Roses Set. It was the first time I used it, and they are really quite easy to make. I didn't waste any paper making these! The leaves were punched out twice using a Martha Stewart punch and I sandwiched a pop up dots in between to give them a little more dimension. The glitter chipboard letters were adhered onto a Martha Stewart tag.

The nuggets were covered with the matching paper from the belly band. The paper is from Lily Bee Designs as part of the May VIP package from My Favorite Things. I added a few pearl embellished Martha Stewart paper punched butterflies to the
nuggets.



Supplies:
Paper: Lily Bee Designs-Picket Fence
Misc: Rose Dienamics, paper punches, tags, pop up dots, pearls, nuggets, hinged tin, glitter chipboard letter


Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment: