Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easter Treats Holder



I bought these little tins at Target on clearance one day, I can't remember when ! I found this cute little holder at Mushi's Creative Inspirations and thought it was the cutest. She had the square tins, so I just made some minor adjustments so that it hold two of the round ones. I made up a bunch of Halloween ones and everyone really liked them. Then I decided I would make some for the winter holidays, but they are still sitting on my table waiting to be finished! My stamps that I won from Dandelion Designs came and I figured that they would be perfect to make some for Easter.

You can't see it in the picture, but there are little chocolate eggs in the tins. I had to put a piece on the front of the holder to take the picture because it kept coming out yellow.

Supplies:
Stamps: Dandelion Designs
Paper: K & Company, Reflections
Misc: Scor-tape, ribbon, crystals, half pearls, copics, pop up dots, paper punches, brads, mini tins, chocolate eggs, liquid applique, diamond glaze

Thanks for stopping by,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment