Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I used to be snow white...

I love these vintage papers by Graphic 45. They remind me of the movie, "Road to Perdition", with Tom Hanks and Paul Newman. The fashions of the women during this period were really cool, I think I could have been a mob mole in my previous life!




I found this quote on-line, (somewhere, I don't remember!), and it pretty much describes what I'm thinking right now! I thought it was a perfect match for this cute Inky Antics stamps. The sentiment is computer generated. I'm also totally hooked onto making flowers with this Martha Stewart punch. I haven't tried the larger ones yet, the small ones just seem to be the perfect size accents for my cards. I added a little gold stickles to her shoe.

Supplies:
Stamp: Inky Antics
Paper: Bazzill, Graphic 45, Reflections
Ink: Palette Noir Black
Misc: Stickles, half pears, MS punch, pop ups, copics, corner rounder

Thanks for stopping by,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment