Friday, March 12, 2010

Miss Rosalie

When I get something in my head, I want it right now! That's why I love digital stamps. If you haven't tried digital stamps, you definitely should. Many of the websites have free images for you to try out. This is the second time I've used Miss Rosalie, she is very sweet, and you can change the color of her outfit for any occasion. I used diamond glaze on her shoes to give it the patten leather look. The layout was inspired from a card that Lauren Meader had made. I also made some "doodads" (thanks to Michelle Wooderson) with buttons and glitter cardstock.



Supplies:
Stamps: C.C. Designs Digital Stamps-Miss Rosalie
Paper: Reflections, Lasting Impressions, DCWV, Serendipity
Misc: Copics, Buttons, Ribbon, Paper Punch

Thanks for stopping by.

Beth

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. Tell me more about the digital stamps. How do I find the website.

    You make the cutest things.

    ReplyDelete