Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pattern of Friendship



Since I've always loved sewing, I knew I had to have this stamp set. Of course, I never bought it when it was in the catalog, so after months of searching, I finally found it. But, that was nearly a year ago, and I'm finally getting around to using it! I've been admiring this paper at my favorite local scrapbook shop, it has always reminded me of my Grandma Maggie. She had an amazing talent for sewing and quilting. I have her old 1956 Singer Sewing Machine that I use, it still works great. I was going to save this card for Mother's Day, as a special tribute to her, but I just couldn't wait.


Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up-Pattern of Friendship
Paper: DCWV, Graphic 45, PTI
Misc : Nestabilities, Copics, snail adhesive, buttons, Memento Black Tuxedo Ink


Thanks for stopping by.
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment