Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Flowers


I love all of the "white" cards over at Splitcoast, they always look so elegant. I decided to try my hand at one, and this is what I came up with. The flower stamp is from Great Impressions, it's part of the March release. I stamped it twice, so I could layer some of the flowers. All of the layers (except the bottom two) are Nestabilities. I glued some mini half pearls on the bottom medallion.

Supplies:
Stamp: Great Impressions
Paper: Reflections
Tools: Nestabilities
Misc: Pop ups, half pearls, crystals, stickles, glitter, 2-way glue pen

Thanks for stopping by,


Beth

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - I just noticed the flowers are so detailed, at first you can't tell that the flowers are layerd. I love this stamp. The colors are pretty too.

    ReplyDelete