Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Won!!


I am just so excited! I never win anything, EVER!! Last week I entered a contest at, Dandelion Designs, and I actually won some free stamps! Whoo Hoo!! I love Dandelion Designs, even before I won them, they are so cute. The company is in Hawaii. There are a bazillion images and they are so easy to color. One of the things that I love about Jean's blog, is that she has all of these amazing templates you can download for free. I have made many things for family and friends from these templates. If you haven't checked out Jean and Dandelion Designs, you need to go! There is a link to her blog on my list of favorite blogs, you won't be disappointed. In honor of my big win, I've made some altered clipboards and office kits with Dandelion Designs rubber stamps.







I found these cute little clipboards at the dollar store. I've been wanting to alter some clipboards for a while now, and thought these little girls would be perfect. These are not the stamps I won, but they are some of my favorites.

I used some mint tins to make little office kits with tiny supplies in them. I apologize for the pictures, they don't do the finished products justice. I've made a light box to take my pictures in ,but I need to make a bigger one to hold my larger projects.
















Supplies:
Stamps: Dandelion Designs
Paper: DCWV, Bo Bunny, Reflections
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc: Clipboards, post it notes, tacks, sticky strip, MS butterfly punch, stickles, rhinestones, ribbon, Modge Podge, mini office supplies, mint tins, cork board

Aloha and thanks for stopping by!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment