Saturday, February 11, 2012

Button Heart Valentine


 
I wish you could see this card in person, it's so much nicer than the picture.  I took a bunch of pictures, but none of them came out really good! 

I fell in loved with all of the button wreaths that where on the web during the Christmas holiday season.  Like everyone else, I have a huge button collection, so when I received some little wooden heart frames in one of the My Favorite Things VIP package, and I got an idea.  Using the little frames as a base, I glued buttons all around to make a heart button wreath.  I've been using a lot of my Papertrey Ink goodies lately, and thought the wreath would be perfect with Button Boutique stamp set.



I stamped the button card with the border.  The header was stamped, then cut out, and attached with pop up dots.  I added a little Martha Stewart doily and then glued the heart wreath on.  I made a button using matching paper, a piece of an empty cereal box, and the Papertrey Ink Button Die.  The red heart doily is from Party City.  For the sentiment, I cut out a Double Ended Banners Die and then glued on some alphabet beads.



Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Button Boutique
Paper:  Bazzill, Unknown Designer Paper
Ink:  Versafine
Misc:  Alphabet buttons, baker's twine, red heart doily, Martha Stewart doily, pop up dots,  Papertrey Ink Dies-Double Ended Banner, Button Card, Buttons

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment