Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy "Heart" Day


Here are a few cards I made for two my friends for Valentine's Day.  As with many of my creations, I got the inspiration from Michelle Wooderson's blog, Mish Mash.  I covered a wooden chipboard heart with some buttons and used one of my button wreaths. 

I also used the Sizzix Pillow Box Die and made a box that held three Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Hearts.  But, I forgot to take a picture of them!  They were really cute.  I used the Heart Nestabilities and a piece of clear acetate in the front of the box.  You could see the candy through the "heart window".


I packaged the cards and pillow boxes in a medium glassine bag.  I made a simple tag with some buttons, baker's twine, and paper punched hearts.  The tags are attached with some heart shaped paperclips.

Supplies: 
Stamps:  JoAnn Fabric-Alphabet, Craft Smart-Happy "heart" Day
Ink:  Colorbox, Versafine
Paper:  Crate Paper, Recollections, Wasau
Misc:  Heart shaped paperclips, baker's twine, heart corner punch, heart paper punch, buttons, Martha Stewart doily and tag, pop up dots, Nestabilities, Sizzix Pillow Box die, clear acetate

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment