Monday, February 6, 2012

You Make Life Fun!



This is one of the cards I made during our Superbowl/Craft-A-Palooza Party we had yesterday.  I just have one thing to say about the game.....bummer.  Oh well, what is a girl to do?  But, we had a great time.

I used several Papertrey Ink goodies on this card.  The Double Ended Pendant Die and the Handwritten Notes Stamp Set were used for the sentiment.  I used one of my crocheted flowers, a button, some pink baker's twine and the Beautiful Blooms II #1 Die to make the embellishment.  I cut the scalloped circle with the Nestabilitities and attached it to a doily. 

Laura and I spent the day crafting, she had a table set up for each of us right in front of the tv.  This is what it looked liked before I started:


By, halftime, it was covered and I was sitting on the floor using the Big Shot because I ran out of room on my table!  We ate some good food, my nephew Joe made some of his famous ribs.  For all of you Anchorman fans out there, I had ribs for lunch!  Cupcakes, brownies, nachos, english muffin crab appetizers, homemade mac-n-cheese, little smokies....I'm still stuffed!

I am looking at my pictures, and realized the only group shot I got is me with Chloe.  She is the momma cat to Wally, Tedy, Tessie, Bruce and Jilly Boo.  Unfortunately, it's not the most flattering shot of her, as sometimes happens when you have babies, your "you know whats" sag a little!


Thanks for stopping by,



No comments:

Post a Comment