Sunday, February 26, 2012

MFTWSC60-Begin Each Day With A Smile




I am participating in the Wednesday Sketch Challenge over at My Favorite Things this week.  You can check it out here.  Here is the sketch:


I used one of my favorite sets, Begin Each Day.  The paper is from the Echo Park This & That Collection.  My little girl's dress is paper pieced while the rest of her was colored with Copics.  I added a few of my crocheted flowers with some homemade buttons using the Papertrey Ink Button Dies and leaves made from the Beautiful Blooms Die Collection.  The butterflies were made from a Martha Stewart paper punch.

Supplies:
Stamps:  My Favorite Things-Begin Each Day
Ink:  Memento
Paper:  Wasau, Echo Park
Misc:  Butterfly punch, pearls, crochet flowers, DMC floss, pop up dots, Copics, Nestabilities, My Favorite Things Scallop Die, Papertrey Ink Button Die and Beautiful Blooms Die

Thanks for stopping by,


1 comment:

  1. Love ALL your cards!!You are very Talented!!Love the message on the card...

    ReplyDelete