Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Always In Style!


This is a card made using one of my favorite Stampin' Up sets, Pattern of Friendship. I paper pieced the ladies dresses and colored them with Copics. The rosette was made using The Cat's Pajamas Easy Rosette die. The layers of the card are sandwiched with foam tape. Sheer white polka dotted ribbon was tied around the top of the front of the card with two heart stick pins. The scallop border along the top edge of the card was made using the Sizzix Large Scallop die and the small scallop border was made using the My Favorite Things Die-Namics scalllop.

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up-Pattern of Friendship
Ink: Memento, Versafine
Paper: Wausau, Bazzill, My Mind's Eye, Crate Paper, Recollections
Misc: Ribbon, MFT Die-namics-Scallop, My Cat's Pajamas Die-Easy Rosette, paper punches, Copics, Sizzix Large Scallop border, foam tape, heart stick pins


Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card, thanks for sharing. I'm now following.

    ReplyDelete