Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Button Cards



These are a few button cards I made up this morning. I embellished then with a variety of buttons, fabric and paper scraps, and paper punched goodies. Make sure you check back tomorrow to see what I made with these button cards. As usual, I am running late and I need to iron a pair of pants for work tonight!

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink-Button Boutique
Ink: Versafine, Memento
Paper: My Mind's Eye, K & Company, Recollections, Best Creation Inc., Core-dinations
Misc: Buttons, dmc floss, crocheted flower, fabric, papertrey ink dies (button card and flower), paper punch, quickutz bird, pop up dots

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

  1. these are all so pretty!!! tfs! -Sam :-)

    ps. your cat is absolutely ADORABLE!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I am inspired!! Gonna go make my own now

    ReplyDelete