Saturday, June 25, 2011

Thank You Party Favors

On Monday, I will be teaching the women in my Mom's knitting group how to make tissue boxes. I am very excited. They will be coming to my Mom's house, so I decided to make some little favors to give them.



The bee was made from a variety of paper punches. I really wanted to make the Busy Bee from Kim Score's tutorial, In The Garden. You can find it here. But, I don't have one of the punches in the tutorial, and I didn't know how to substitute it, bummer! So, I tried to make my own little bee. I cut the flower out with the Plantin Cricut Cartridge. The center is one of the sentiments from the Papertrey Ink's Tag It's #1. The flower is adhered to a lollipop. I punched holes in the tag and tied green ribbon (from the back) to hold the stick onto the tag. The bee was attached with a pop up dot. I made 14 of these little tags.




Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink- Tag It's #1
Ink: Versafine
Paper: Bo Bunny, K & Company, Recollections, The Paper Company
Misc: Ribbon, lollipops, white gel pen, pop up dots, paper punches, Plantin School Book Cricut Cartridge


Tomorrow, Mom and I are going to Stampfest By The Bay in Orlando. Even though it's inside, I just hope it doesn't rain. We've been having a lot of thunder/lightening and heavy down pours, but everything looks really green outside.

Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

  1. I think your bee is really cute and your tag came out great

    ReplyDelete
  2. very creative way of "making do" with the bee! He is so cute and I really like the favors!! Well done.

    ReplyDelete