Saturday, June 11, 2011

Teacher Fries


These fries are guaranteed fat, calorie, carbohydrate, and sugar free! They are perfect for any diet!

The fry box is from Quickutz/Lifestyle Crafts. I was able to cut it with my BIGKick without any special platform. It's a smaller fry box, measuring approximately 2 1/2 inches x 4 inches x 1 1/4 inches. First, for the french fries, I tried to sharpen down some pencils to fit in the box, but it was taking forever, so I ended up buying some small mechanical pencils. They fit perfectly. I put a small piece of floral foam in the bottom of the box, and then arranged my fries. Paper shred was added to cover up the foam and fill the box out a little bit. I wrapped a piece of yellow ribbon around the box. A simple tag was made using Lizzie Anne Designs School Days stamp set and an apple brad.


Supplies: Stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs-School Days
Paper: Best Creations Inc, Recollections
Ink: CTMH
Misc: Pencils, paper shred, pop up dots, floral foam, apple brad, sticky strip, ribbon quickutz/lifestyles fry box die


Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

  1. This is tooooooo cute! I'd have to CASE this if I had kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, this is so funny and I so love the idea. Great. Keep up your wonderful ideas for us. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete