Thursday, June 16, 2011

Another Father's Day Card


Here is another card I made for Dad. When Dad was in high school, he had a red convertible, so that was the inspiration for this card. I cut the car with my Cricut using the Nifty Fifties Cartridge. After the car was assembled with foam tape, I applied Diamond Glaze to make the car shiny. The pennant banner was made using the My Favorite Things Fishtail Banner Die-Namics.

Supplies:
Stamps: Jo-Ann Fabrics-Alphabet, Studio G-You are the best Dad ever
Paper: Bazzill, Provocraft, Recollections, K & Company, Colorbok
Ink: Versafine
Misc: Cricut, Nifty Fifties Cartridge, Crop-A-Dile,foam tape, diamond glaze, dmc floss


Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS dad's day card. I really love this! Love the car and the banner! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete