Sunday, April 8, 2012

Catered Crop Recipe Swap with Brads



I am participating in the Catered Crop Recipe Swap with Brads Challenge this week.  You can find all the details here.  This is also the birthday card that I made for my sister. 

The paper is Cosmo Cricket Odds & Ends.  The pennant banner was made using the Cat's Pajamas Pennant Die which I sewed together.  The little stars are my brads.


The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Limitless Labels which I stamped on a strip of ledger paper.  I finished my card off with some paper punched flowers, baker's twine and a button.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Limitless Labels
Ink:  Tim Holtz, Stamps by Judith
Paper:  Cosmo Cricket, Bazzill
Misc:  pop up dots, star brads, sewing machine, baker's twine, button paper punches

Thanks for stopping by,


2 comments:

  1. Oh Beth, this is GorJus! I love all the details. You sister should love it, too. So fun and playful. I'm so glad you found us Catered Crop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and all other details!Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete