Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Mother's Day with Blooming Button Bits


I had a lot of help from the cats in the making of this card.  They each took turns rolling on the table, walking on the keyboard as I was trying to edit the pictures, and pushing the flowers on the floor.  As I sit here now, Oscar is scratching his face on the screen and Tedy is trying to lay on the computer!  My original plans where to make this a yellow and blue card, but it just didn't seem to come together right. 

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Blooming Button Bits
Ink:  Memento, Versafine
Paper:  Cosmo Cricket, October Afternoon, My Mind's Eye, Recollections
Misc:  Pop up dots, half pearls, sewing machine, My Favorite Things Butterfly Die-Namics, Papertrey Ink Beautiful Blooms Dies, buttons

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. This Mother's Day card is Beautiful!Love the stamped flowers and the pop flowers are AWESOME!!Love this!I love going to your blog because the color combos are always lovely!You place a simple button and make it into something Fabulous!Your tags are Gorgeous!!All of them!So I thank You from the bottom of my heart!:)

    ReplyDelete