Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm So Grateful For You


Just a quick card to post today.  I had to get up early to go to the Dentist, yuck!  I have lots of cleaning, laundry and crafting to do.  The crafting is the fun part, but I must clean and make sure I have a uniform to wear to work tomorrow.

Supplies:
Stamps:  My Favorite Things-Framed Greetings
Ink:  Versafine
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Be Happy
Misc:  Martha Stewart Flower Paper punch, button, half pearls, pop up dots, doily, heart stick pins, DMC pearl cotton, My Favorite Things Scallop Ribbon Border Die-Namics Die, seam binding

Thanks for peeking!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth,

    Wanted to tell you that I come to your blog a lot, and always love all your creations. I don't comment often, and should do it more.

    You are just a breath of fresh air! In addition to the fact that your cards and projects are always so cheery, you are always making things for others.

    I'm a fan and will try to comment more when I stop by!

    ReplyDelete