Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Treat Bags



I made up these quick Easter Treat Bags for the nieces and nephews using my scrap tags.  I'm in a rush to get my Easter goodies done, as I ended up in the hospital last week for a blood transfusion!  They say what ever can go wrong, does go wrong.  Laura and I were both in the hospital, both getting blood, but an hour apart!  Our poor parents, we certainly worried them last week.  I missed a few shifts at work, so I have been working extra hours to make them up.  It's been a crazy week.



I just used some paper lunch sacks and filled them up some paper shred and candy.  A large doily was folded over the top of the bag.  I used the bunny from the Dandelion Designs CL-5 Happy Easter Set.  The belly of the bunny was paper pieced and the face was colored with Copics.  I traced around bunny with a glitter pen to add a little dimension.  The bunny was cut out and adhered with pop up dots to the tag.  I added a button, a little baker's twine and glittered chipboard letter to each tag.  To attach the tag to the bag with a small clothespin that I Modge Podged with some matching paper.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Dandelion Designs-CL-5 Happy Easter Set
Ink:  Memento
Paper:  Recollections, Making Memories, K & Company, Papertrey Ink, Echo Park, Martha Stewart, Bazzill
Misc:  Paper lunch sack, Copics, pop up dots, small clothespins, doilies, glitter chipboard letters, baker's twine, buttons, tags, sewing machine, glitter pen, Modge Podge, Papertrey Ink Fillable Frames #5 Die

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment