Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Baby Gift Bag


One of my co-workers and his wife just welcomed a new baby girl into their family.  I am bringing a gift in to him at work today, so I got up early to make this gift tag/bag.

It was pretty simple to make.  I used some Martha Stewart paper and cut out a onesie.  A little faux stitching was added using a Sharpie pen.  It was attached to a doily and tag that I cut out from the same paper pad.  A button flower was attached to the onesie.  Then, I punched some butterflies out.  I punched two of pink vellum and one of designer paper, layered them, fluffed them, added pearls, and then one was attached to the bow and one to the tag.  I wrapped some tulle around the bag and tied a big bow.  The tulle was so easy to work with, it really makes a pretty bow.



Supplies:
Paper:  Martha Stewart
Misc:  Butterfly punch, tulle pearls, Sharpie pen, heart button, leaf punch, kraft bag, pop up dots


Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments: