Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Thank You Butterflies


Here is a quick thank you card I made for one of my Mom's friends who sent me a box of get well chocolates.

I punched out the butterflies two times each out of vellum and once out of designer paper.  I sewed through the layers in the center of the butterflies and added a button tied with DMC floss.  I "fluffed" up the layers on each butterfly to give them a little extra dimension.  Here is the side view:


Somebody wanted to be in the picture!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Fillable Frames #5
Paper:  Echo Park, My Mind's Eye, Wasau
Ink:  Stamps by Judith, VersaMagic
Misc:  Papertrey Ink Fillable Frames #5 die, crocheted heart, buttons, pop up dots, DMC floss, butterfly punch

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. Got my GORGEOUS flowers and butterflies! Love them , thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete